Thursday, April 28, 2011

MOJO188 Square Sympathy

This is for this weeks MOJO sketch challenge from Verve. The last week of the month they challege us to make a round or square card.  I used these great papers from Basic Grey's Marjoline, with some new Always Artichoke seam binding.   I made it look like crinkled ribbon by getting it wet and then scrunching it up. (The idea came from Stacey Shaeffer's blog) The stamps are from the Kind Words set.  I used some light blue perfect pearls for my accents.  The little flowers are from Amazing Wishes, and were stamped with Always Artichoke and then cut out.  The centers were made using a hole punch and then glued into the flowers.  I'll be sending this to my best stamping friend...

1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is gorgeous Luanne!! I love the rich greens with the blue and sweet liquid pearl enhanced scallops!! What an elegant card!!