Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swimsuit Stanley

Had a blast this afternoon making this card!  Isn't this stamp from Whippersnapper hilarous?  When I saw him, I knew I wanted to get it to make Birthday cards for my twin brother-in-laws.  I married into a family of competitive swimmers, including my husband.  I think their many years of wearing those goggles, will bring back a memory or two.  Stanley is colored with Copic markers, and the papers and buttons are from Basic Grey.  The wave border was cut with fancy edge scissors (remember those?) and then edged with a blue spica glitter pen.  I used the Viva la Verve week three sketch to put it all together!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

That image made me LOL. Great use of this week's sketch :)

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...what a super cute image...perfect for your BIL's...your coloring is beautiful and I love the colors and papers you used!!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Okay ... no wonder you just "had" to have this fabulous stamp! What a darling hoot you've created with it!

~Bev