Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time Out

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Mine was quiet, but last weekend was spent with my three children and four grandchildren, so I have no complaints!   I spent the afternoon at my craft table, finishing some projects, including this one.  I love Mo Manning's artwork, she is so talented.  This image of hers is from Stamping Bella. She is colored with Copics and the inside of the card says "sometimes we all need a little time out".  (so true!)  The card base was embossed with the Tulip frame from Stampin Up, and white craft ink was used to highlight the raised areas.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week...!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so darling! Loe the texture that Tulip frame adds. I need to pull mine out and give it a go!