Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MOJO Pink Birthday

A fabulous sketch this week for MOJO Monday!  I love how I was able to use some smaller pieces of favorite papers!  I added some stitching (with the sewing machine!).  I don't do that often, because it means I have to make a trip to the basement where my sewing machine is set up...  I used some Kaisercraft pearls on the open scalloped edge die (MFT).  The frame and border stamp are from Thankful Accents and the sentiment from Amazing Wishes (both Verve).   This will be for my sweet daughter-in-law, whose birthday is coming up!

6 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Mojolicious, Luanne! Love the mix of papers you used for the vertical strips! And your stitching looks fantastic! The way you did the sentiment matches the colors and designs of the papers beautifully!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Hello From Texas said...

Very beautiful. I love your sewing; I've never been able to figure out how to sew on cards.

TFS
Carole

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this!! Great sewing & I love how you stamped the sentiment. Thanks for playing MOjo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! On of my favorite sets and you made it look so dreamy! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Amberjsvi said...

Love this!! Great sewing & I love how you stamped the sentiment. Thanks for playing MOjo Monday!