Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary Dad & Lori!

I needed to put a card together for my Dad's second wedding anniversary this morning, and today's sketch on SCS worked perfectly.  I wanted to use this new set I received Saturday at PTI's Stamp-a-Faire called Iconic Images.  I just love this little pitcher with the flowers.  I stamped the blossoms twice to get the shaded look.   I found this pretty paper in my stash from October Afternoon, and the scallopped circle was in a scrap pile, some discontinued SU paper.  Thanks for looking, hope you all have a happy day!

4 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

This is just lovely. I love the way you stamped the pitcher.
TFS
Ang

Jen said...

Gosh, you can just picture this lovely card beautifying any space now can't you? Gorgeous colors and that stripey layer is perfect finished off with the juted button. Very pretty indeed.

Maureen said...

I love how you added the medallion to the jug...very cool! I have yet to break out my new PTI goodies :( Busy catching up with my DT duties...but I can't wait :) Did you see my post yesterday? (Thurs?)...I put up the pic of you and me :) I'm sooooo glad we met :) Have a great weekend.

Jenny said...

Lucky you!! Meeting Maureen and getting this awesome set- I am super jealous!! Goregeous card- love the pattern on the jug:) Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Have a great day:)