Sunday, July 3, 2011

Make it Monday Polaroid Posies!

I was inspired this week to try a technique from Nicole Heady that she calls Polaroid 2-step masking.  It was a lot a fun, and I used my i-pad and followed right along as she gave wonderful instructions.  I chose to put my focal image on a piece of Sahara Sand for a soft look.  I used Berry Sorbet, New Leaf, and Cherry Cobbler (SU) to make my flowers, using the Botonical Silhouttes Anniversary Set.  The card base was stamped with a Fine Lace background with Sahara Sand ink.  Then I mounted the image on a piece of Berry Sorbet and added a touch of ribbon on the side.  The sentiment is from the Mat Stack II collection.  It was fun to play, and I will try this again!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness your card is lovely! Very nice color choice!

Deanna Jean said...

Wow...this is beautiful.