Monday, July 25, 2011

Moe & Me!

Can you believe it??  That is the wonderful Verve Diva Maureen Plut and me!  We met Saturday at the PTI Stamp-a-Faire in Cincinnati, Ohio.  It was a fantastic day of stamping, and making new friends from all over the US and several other countries. (Moe is from Canada).  I was lucky enough to attend with 5 other friends from my Stamping Club in Lexington, KY.  During the day we were able to meet 6 of the designers from Papertrey Ink, and of course, I spent way too much.  But it was a chance of a lifetime and it lived up to all my expectations.  Meeting Moe was one of the nicest highlights.  I'm looking forward to playing with all the new goodies over the next couple of days, so I'll be back with more!  :-)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Luanne, you are too sweet :) It was fantastic meeting YOU!!! It was the most fabulous day and I feel the same way that you do that it was the chance of a lifetime :) I have to pack all my goodies tonight and make sure I'm not over the weight limit!! LOL Have a great week and keep in touch :)