Thursday, July 21, 2011

MOJO 200 and a Diva Challenge!

Mojo Monday celebrates their 200th sketch this week!  Congratulations to Julee, her sketches are always wonderful ~ my favorite sketches to try!  I've also tried to meet the Diva July Challenge ~ Sentimental About Paper.  I chose these gorgeous papers from Stella and Rose/Hattie.  The flower has three different patterns, as well as the background, leaves and sentiment panel.  They are all on a card base of Blue Bayou, and I found I had a little bit of Blue Bayou ribbon left in my stash!  Thanks for taking a look and have a great day!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment on the plaid paper and your tattered edges are just perfect. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Andrea Ewen said...

This is lovely Luanne! Yellow and blue is such a beautiful combination and your flower and ribbon treatment is simply gorgeous! Awesome take on the challenge!

Jackie Pedro said...

Luanne, this is beautiful! You used my favorite Verve flower and the colors are fantastic!!

Johnsonngdo said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment on the plaid paper and your tattered edges are just perfect. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!