Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MOJO in the Tub...

Both my sister and sister-in-law have birthdays this month.  I love them both so much, and we are all enjoying growing older, even if it means "another gray hare in the tub"!  This card will join another one I made using this fun Whippersnapper stamp with that hilarous sentiment. (one for each of them...)  I used some funky colors for this one (Basic Grey's Sweet Threads) and this week's MOJO Monday sketch.  I colored my image with Copics, and used my Clear Spica glitter pen on the bubbles.   I added stitching on all my panels and the ribbon too.  It just made the design show better with all the patterned papers.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a good one!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Luanne this is just too cute! Great colors and love the stamp!

Marie said...

Your card is so adorable. That image makes me giggle.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card! Love that little bunny! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!