Friday, July 1, 2011

Mo's WaCCCky Color Challenge

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited, cause I have Monday off.  I think it will be a "stampy" kind of day...  My cyberspace friend, Maureen from Buttons & Bling, hosts this WaCCky Color Challenge.  She picks four Papertrey Ink colors from a hat, and those are what you use to make your card.  I thought this looked SO fun, I asked if I could play. (Even though I'm an American girl, and this is a Canadian game...)  She said it was okay, so here you go~  The colors are so fun and bright, and I love how they played out on paper.  Guess what?  I get to meet her at the end of the month, when we are both attending PTI's Stamp-a-Faire.  Isn't that neat?  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to Mo for letting me join the fun!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I get to meet YOU!! I think that will be fun :) I'm so glad the Passion girls let me add this challenge and open it worldwide :) The chances are great to win :) Love that polka dotted ribbon...it looks like it tastes like bubblegum!! thanks for playing :) See you in 19 days!! Wahooo!!