Monday, July 25, 2011

PTI July 2011 Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  Happy Monday!  After spending Saturday in Cincinnati for Stamp-a-Faire, I could hardly wait to get stamping.  It was so ispiring!!  The challenge for July was based on a beautiful photo found here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef015433fbfd54970c-pi

I chose to work with the color and texture of the photo, using Terracotta Tile, Kraft, and Ocean Tides.  This will be for an Uncle that is turning 90 in August, so I wanted to keep it on the masculine side.  I used my new Half & Half set and die (love them), and found a button to match in the bag we received at the event.  Looking forward to making more with purchases made over the weekend...  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very, very pretty! Like the deep color tones you have used.

Tracey McNeely said...

Really pretty card. Great take on the challenge.