Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Papertrey Blog Hop!

We were challenged to create from an inspiration photo for this month's PTI Blog Hop.  The cute little scene made me think of a picnic lunch.  I'm sure many fellow stamper's grabbed their Vintage Picnic set and went to town.  My version has a stamped background, to mimic the inside of the suitcase. (I used Iconic Images) The basket was die cut and colored with copics.  The flowers were stamped on a piece of Rustic White, and the edges of the panel were sponged with Mellow Moss before I removed it from the die.  A larger version was cut out using a Mellow Moss print.  The ribbon was thread through and tied with a Poppy button and white embroidery floss.    Here is the photo that inspired us all...

Enjoy all the fabulous creations for the Hop!  Thanks for taking a peek at mine...

7 comments:

Linda Monroe said...

Love this card. I also love the name of your blog. I too am a 'golf widow.' For me, in New England, the golf season is short so I only have the house to myself from May-Oct. In Kentucky you are probably stamping almost all year long.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

So cute!

Marge said...

Sweet card -- LOVE it!!!

Lisa said...

So sweet Luanne...love the polka dot ribbon!!!

Maureen said...

oh, I'd love to do lunch!! LOL Love the little basket full of goodies and that gorgeous ribbon :) Wasn't this a fun photo? Hugs!

Suzanne Russell said...

Cute card! This inspiration does invite doesn't it? Great job!

~Tammy~ said...

Loved your looped ribbon! Your blog title is fantastic! Love it!