Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A CAS of Moe...

When I learned this month's challenge was to Case-a-Diva, I knew right away I was going to Maureen Plut's blog, to case this fabulous card...  http://buttonsandbling.blogspot.com/2011/09/true-love-story-never-ends.html
My nephew is getting married in early October, and I knew this would be a wonderful wedding card for him.  I had to leave the beautiful dove off, which is so cool, and I didn't have any pins, so I just made my bow a little bigger and added some extra pearls.  My frame is from a set from Stampin-Up, as well as the sentiment. Hope they like it, as much as I loved Maureen's creation...

My background papers are from Basic Grey's Cappella, and the ribbon is silk. 
 Thank you for stopping by!  And thank you Moe, for your wonderful inspiration!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

oh wowzers, Luanne!!! That bow is DA BOMB!! I was so worried no one would CASE me!! Thank you for this honour :) That was such a fun card for me to make...I made another one in square format for a wedding my dad went to last weekend, but added a little horseshoe/horse head charm to the ribbon as it was a cowboy wedding...I also found a beautiful Irish wedding blessing that I typed up and put inside :) You are a doll!! Thanks so much and thanks for all your sweet comments when you can :) Hugs!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Luanne, this is so elegant and gorgeous!! WOW!! Love the color palette and that fabulous bow!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Absolutely gorgeous! A wonderful CASE of Maureen's original! Great job!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card. You've totally captured the beauty and feel of Moe's card.