Monday, September 5, 2011

Make it Monday Butterfly Background

I wish I could have every Monday off!  Today I'm spending time at my stamp table, and enjoying challenges on the day they're given!  This is for this week's Make it Monday from Papertrey Ink, to use a stamp to make a background, using a stamp that wasn't really created for a background.  I chose the butterfly from Happy Trails for this one.  Then, I cut out three butterflies from a Basic Grey paper pack calle Marrakeck.  The sentiment was put on layered dies from Verve.  What a fun challenge!

7 comments:

A Crafty Person said...

Very pretty!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love the background-great take on the challenge!

Teresa said...

Love the background colors, very pretty.

Marybeth said...

Adorable card , love what you did with the butterflies.

Lisa said...

Looks great Luanne and the butterfly trails are fun!

Leigh said...

Oh, I love this! Great card!

Carla Cabrera said...

Great card. I also love the color choice.