Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One of my favorite designers is Amy Sheffer. She is hosting the sketches this month at Skipping Stones Designs. I used her first fabulous sketch to make this Fall card. I'm ready for fresh apple season, just around the corner!  This has a Cajun Craze base, with papers from Imagenice called Apple Cider.  The image was cut with a Labels One Nestabilities, and the sentiment with the Charming Oval dies from Verve.  Thanks for looking,and thanks Amy for how you continue to inspire me!

10 comments:

Jingle said...

What a wonderful, warm design! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones, Luanne!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Skipping Stones Design! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwww, you have warmed my heart so much tonight, Luanne! I thank *you* for your inspiration and encouragement! Your card is fantastic! I'm with you -- ready for Fall!! Have a great weekend!

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo cute!! I love the little details...fabulous card!

me35 said...

Luanne, this is super pretty too !
You're going on my check daily list!!
Margaret C

Karen B. said...

What a wonderful card! Love the whole apple theme, your color choices are great! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/howd-they-do-f220/htdt-7-22-09-photographing-your-papercrafting-projects-t448961.html

Karen B. said...

Whoops, I checked out Amy's tutorial (the link above) and forget to retype-Thanks for playing along at the Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge this week!

Stephanie said...

This is such an awesome autumn card! Love the patterned paper you used........Great job and thanks for joining us at SSD this week!

Crafty Math Chick said...

A lovely fall card with this terrific sketch by Amy Sheffer!

Wendy said...

GREAT card!! I also love the name of your blog. Darling!! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Design this week!!!