Friday, September 23, 2011

SSD94 Halloween for Brooklyn

Good morning!  When I went to Indiana last weekend, I made a little sidetrip to Archievers....  I found these cute little 3-D stickers with matching paper from Doodlebug.  Well, I'm not a big fan of spooky, scary Halloween cards for my little grandkids, so these were perfect!  (I've learned to put their name in my card title, so I can remember next year what I made and don't repeat something...lol, old age!)  I went with Amy's fun sketch for Skipping Stone's Design this week, it worked perfectly for this little bug!  I used my MFT star dies, and added some purple bling from i-roc (looks black, but it's not).  I'll usually tuck in some money for them, since that can't come to my house for the treat! 

6 comments:

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD! :)

Jingle said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable!! Perfect non-spooky card for the grandkids! Love how you used the SSD sketch! Thanks so much for playing this week!

Wendy said...

WHAT a fun card!! This is darling. Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs!! I hope you have a great week!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, is this adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Skipping Stones Designs!

Karen B. said...

Super cute, and great tip too. Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!