Saturday, October 1, 2011

MIM Christmas Cookie Jar

Today I'm posting my first chipboard card...but wait, it's not really chipboard!  This week for Make it Monday, we were shown how to make our own chipboard from Papertrey dies.  I'm using the friendship jar with holiday fillers for Christmas this year, so I tried the technique here:
First I colored my stamped jar with copic markers.  Then I cut out three more die pieces and glued them together, adding the colored piece on the top.  The papers are all from Basic Grey's Nordic Holiday.  The sprinkles have clear spica glitter pen on them, and the sentiment is Fresh Snow, embossed with white EP.  This was really easy to do, and look forward to trying it out again!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

hmm, I don't know if I could handle those stamps...I would want to eat those cookie ones!! This is totally a "yummy" card :) Hugs! Oh, and if you didn't see in the Verve Forum, congrats on your win!! woot woot!! What a great prize!

Annie Rose said...

Super cute!