Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MIM Poinsettia

Ooo!  I was so excited for this weeks Make it Monday.  Believe it or not, I had made this embossed panel when I was at Stamp-a-Faire!  A friend had brought the embossing folder to share, and I had made about 5 of them, and they hadn't been touched since.  So when I saw Betsy's tutorial, I thought, hmmm, I wonder how that would work with white craft ink.  Well, I loved the result!  In real life, it looks so frosty, just like a cold morning.  And, I got to use my brand new poinsettia dies and stamps.  Double fun!  I pulled out my little labels set, and one of the sentiments fit perfectly.  Man, it was a fun, successful stamping time!  Love when that happens....
Have a great, creative day!

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

I just noticed the name of your blog, I love . I golf too but not as much as my husband. Your card is beautiful nicely done!

Helen F. said...

Lovely card, Luanne. Love the embossing folder, beautiful colors and pretty poinsettia flower!