Saturday, November 12, 2011

MIM #40 - Reverse Applique

This is my entry for Make it Monday #40, Reverse Applique.  I used my Harvest Berries stamps and dies.  The print papers, are from one of the paper packs we received at Stamp-a-Faire!  The smaller print is underneath, and I used the larger print to cut out GRATITUDE.  A little bit of Terracotta Tile twill and a Ripe Avocado button make up the sentiment .  The berries were glued on one at a time....they are tiny,  but helped as a finishing touch.  Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

Joyce said...

This looks really great. I like how you stamped on the patterned paper. And, I'm envious that you got to go to Stamp Afaire!

Dana said...

This is so pretty - it would make a nice Christmas card too :)

Leigh said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love it, Luanne!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Luanne. Love the colors and Harvest Berries stamp/die set is fast becoming a "must have" for me :o)