Sunday, November 27, 2011

MIM #42 - Layered Sentiment Background

This week's Make it Monday by Betsy was very inspiring!  I was able to do some stamping this afternoon, and here are the results:

I started with lines of Music on Ivory cardstock.  Then, I added several sentiments from Richly Blessed, a Verve Christmas set from last year.  I used three different shades of distress ink, making the main sentiment in the darkest color.  Then I tore the edges, and used Betsy's technique on the edges.  The cross was made with Spring Moss ink and button, and the top has some rustic twine. It was all placed on Spring Moss cardstock.  I like the finished look - thank you Betsy!

2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Beautiful, Luanne! I was just looking at my 'Music Sheet' stamp and wanting to do something for a birthday card I need. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Lisa said...

Oh goodness Luanne you've done a wonderful job! This is just beautiful!!