Thursday, November 10, 2011

MOJO214 Baby Card

Have you all been seeing the fabulous new Verve stamps coming our way?  I'm really excited about all the sneak peeks!  This evening I was able to pull out some of my favorite verve sets, and put together a card using this weeks MOJO sketch.  I needed a baby card in my stash, and wanted to do something a little different.  I chose to use some Basic Grey Marjoline papers, in grays and apple green. My little elephant is colored with Copics, and I used a mix of gray and greens for him.
Several different Verve sets were used, including To The Moon and Small Phrases. The panel was made with PTI's Half & Half die. I think I'm going to use this sketch for another card, I have lots of ideas ~and it's Mojo Monday prize week!  Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is super adorable...luv the sweet Verve elephant...hope your week is awesome!

enjoy *~*