Friday, November 4, 2011

Poinsettia & Plaid

Good Morning!  I had time to get stampy last night while my husband was at a meeting.  I had this poinsettia made, and decided to put it to use.  I found a scrap of Jovial plaid paper left from last year (one of my favorites) and liked how the deeper reds looked together.  I added a little strip of sheer gold ribbon, and stamped one of the sentiments in black.  The center of the poinsettia was made using a glue dot and pressing some gold microbeads into it.  Love how that turned out!

 Hope you all have a happy stamping day...!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. I love that poinsettia flower!

Maureen said...

oh, you have me itching to get at my new PTI stash!! But first things first...Verve release coming up!! And that moving thing (eventually!). Find those dies anywhere? Have great weekend :) LOVE that jovial paper too :)

Leigh said...

I really like the poinsettia with the plaid patterned paper!

Luanne said...

Hi Luanne! hehehe. When I visited Splitcoastsstampers Verve Forum and read everyone's comments and saw the name Luanne from my mind I said "oh! I did reply" but when I checked the pic it wasn't me. hehehe! nice meeting you too. I love your cards they are very beautiful and I followed you too.