Saturday, December 3, 2011

Make it Monday #43 - Ribbon Pleating

Well this is my first little attempt at Ribbon Pleating, using Dawn's fabulous directions!  I know I will try to do another one over the weekend, as it was so easy!  I chose to use New Leaf Satin ribbon, and it worked like a dream.  The poinsettia was stamped with Berry Sorbet, cause I've always loved those peachy pinky ones.  
Well, I still need to make more cards, and I'm trying to get my tree up and decorated too.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful poinsettia, lovely card.

Suzie said...

Very pretty card! I love your choice of colors. :)

Ally said...

Lovely! Your ribbon pleating is so nice - I love the green - and that poinsettia is just gorgeous. Love it! ;-)

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. I love the background. You did a great job with the ribbon pleating.

Julie said...

The ribbon pleating is great- It's my first attempt as well. Great card- love the poinsettia!