Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Make it Monday Tags

This week, Erin showed us how to make tags, using dies.  I needed three tags for packages for my children, so it was a perfect opportunity to make some up.  I wanted to match the wrapping paper I had picked up from Michael's this week and Aqua Mist worked perfectly. I chose the Mat Stack 2 die ,because I think it looks a little bit like an ornament! (sorry the pictures are a little dark ~ just couldn't seem to get a good one with the shimmer!)


. I stamped the two different snowflakes onto the cardstock (the larger in versamark and the smaller in Aqua Mist ink) then used my die. The stamps are all from Tag It's #8.  The snowflake circle was stamped in versamark and embossed with silver.  The little flourish was stamped in Aqua Mist and the the sentiment in Pure Poppy. How fun and easy, for a put-together look! And here is what they look like on the packages...
Now I can't wait to give them to my kids!    *sigh*  I love Christmas!  Hope you have a blessed holiday season!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

very very cute...I love the colors you selected and the silver embossing is very elegant!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful silver embossing. So elegant.