Friday, December 23, 2011

More MIM Tags!

I made some more tags last night, these will go on packages for my daughter and DIL's that contain a dozen all occasion cards!  I've been wanting to do that for the last three years, and finally made it happen.  I have one last card to complete the package tonight.  Good thing it will be a quick one, as we leave for our celebration with them tomorrow.  :-) 

I've really enjoyed making tags this year, and Erin's tutorial was just the inspiration I needed!  These tags were made with Aqua Mist cardstock.   The die is from Verve, and the tiny pearls are leftover from my Christmas cards.  The red baker's twine adds just the right amount of color.  Thanks for stopping by, and may you all be blessed this Christmas season with the best gift of all. 

Hugs ~ Luanne

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Anotehr great grouping Luanne.

Joyce said...

I love these three little trees. So cute.

Neusinha said...

I LOVE LITTLE TREES. FELIZ NATAL!