Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Goodies!!

Well, I came home from my trip to Indianapolis, and found the postman had left my order on Christmas Eve at 5:45 PM!  So it was like Christmas all over, with some fun new things from PTI.  I've started my thank you notes to send, and this one was based on Nicole's beautiful card using Flower Fusion #11 and the Fancy Filagree border.  After seeing her card, I knew both these items would be in my basket! 
I think this is my favorite Flower Fusion!  I love tulips, and I liked how Nicole double stamped hers.  The new Hawaiin Shores ink is wonderful!  I've paired it with Spring Moss.  The gingham is my last piece of SU gingham ribbon :-(   I will need to find another source, cause I love gingham.... 

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a wonderful thank you card. This was the only flower fusion I didn't get, and now I think I'm sorry. I thought I had enough... Those colors look wonderful together, too.

Maureen said...

what gorgeous colours!! Love the black dots on the flowers :) Santa got that PTI order to you just in time for Christmas!! Mine should be here this week...not bad considering Customs can hold things up :) Hope your trip was fun :) Happy New Year!