Sunday, January 8, 2012

MIM #2 - Vellum!

Got a chance to make another catch up Make it Monday this afternoon.  I had about three more I wanted to try out, but time got away from me this afternoon.  I'm also getting a card ready to make for Stamp Club next week, so I worked on that too.  I love Stitches and Swirls, so I pulled it out to make a card with a Vellum Sentiment.   I used two of my favorite colors together - Royal Velvet and Hawaiin Shores.  I loved how Nicole's video showed how to do some highlighting with Copics too.  It adds so much


  Thank you to all the design team for a wonderful year of techniques!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very nice Luanne! Pretty colors too ;)

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card, sure makes me wish I bought that set. Love the way you framed it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty birthday card.