Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentines....!

I've started making Valentines, how about you?  I make them for my grandkids, and this year I decided to put their names on them, using the alphabet dies from Papertrey Ink.  I used a gift bag I bought at Michaels to cut them out, as they were out of red glittered paper.  It worked perfectly, as one side was shiny and the other glittered.  I'm using the shiny for the grandsons and sparkly for the granddaughters.  First up is for Gabe:
I've used the Heart die, Tag die and Making a Statement stamp set from Verve. The papers are from Lily Bee's collection called Head Over Heels.  Next up is for Brooklyn:
Hope you can see the sparkle in the border and her name!  I love how it's simple, yet girly.  Both cards feature Viva la Verve sketches.  Two down, two to go...!  :-)

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Eeek, these are FABULOUS, Luanne! I especially like Gabe's, as that's my little guy's name as well ;) The tag on that one ROCKS! Love the glittered letters and heart border on Brooklyn's, too. I love the white loopy border, too -- is that a Papertrey die?

Luanne said...

Both border dies are from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for your sweet comment!

Marisa said...

Whooo, Luanne, you won the Blog purge on Maureen's blog :) Enjoy!!