Thursday, February 23, 2012

Glittered Buttons!

This week on Make it Monday, Ashley showed us different ways to add glitter to our buttons for a different look on our projects.  This morning, I sat down to play around with the new Butterfly set from Maile Belles (I just ♥♥♥♥ it!!)  So I turned the little thank you note sent with my order over, and started stamping in these pretty colors.  All of a sudden, I had a fun little card, and my glittered button was the perfect touch!


I love the sentiments with this wonderful set too!  The colors are Razzberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores.  I need to work on the glitter thing.  I may have ended up with more on me than on the button!...LOL.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

sanketi said...

Wow! very pretty card...but I am envious of your new stamp set ..mine is yet to show up!!!!!!!
Can't wait to play with it!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So pretty! Love how you stamped the butterfly background.

Leigh said...

This is so pretty, Luanne! I love seeing how you've used the new PTI goodies!