Saturday, February 4, 2012

Make it Monday #51

This week's Make it Monday ~ Dimensional Sentiment Banners...very different!  I wasn't sure I'd play, but started fooling around with it, and came up with this...


I used some old double sided papers, then added another strip of white on top of my first strip.  I used Stitches and Swirls on the base of my card, and made the flowers with the double sided papers.  The sentiment is from the new Think Big Favorites.  For a final touch, I added a rhinestone to dot the "i".  The flowers are popped up with dimensionals so I could tuck them into the banner.  I ended up loving this technique!  Thanks to Nicole and her wonderful creativity!

5 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Adorable card, Luanne! Love the colors and happy flower embellishments! (I stamp while he golfs, too!)

sentsue said...

I like how your banner is thicker and goes from the top of the card to the bottom. Nice card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card and I love your flower accents.

Marybeth said...

This is gorgeous and I love the colors you used. Love the wide ribbon. Congrats on the shout out from Nichole!!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Luanne, I LOVE this! It's GORGEOUS!