Sunday, February 19, 2012

Make it Monday ~ Coasters

This week we were challenged to use our coasters!  Now, I had never used the coasters that were in my goodie bag from Stamp-a-Faire, so I was more than happy to pull them out!  I have to honestly say, I didn't know what they were for. Yikes!  Thank you so much Jennifer, for giving us some inspiration this week!   I used an old SU reinker called Sage Shadow, and a sponge paint brush to add my color.  I then used my Quartrefoil Die as an impression plate, and cut out the Delicate Doily.  It was a little tricky punching out the holes, but I was happy with the end result!  The background papers are from SU, and they were put onto an Ocean Tides cardstock base.  The letters were cut out with the alphabet lower case letters, and the stars are from MFT.  The sentiment is from Script Sentiments.


And here is a close up so you can see the embossing under the stars..



Happy Stamping all...!

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Congratulations ! So happy you won , with such a pretty card!

Kathy Mc said...

Luanne, congrats! Your card is beautiful.

Aman said...

Congrats on your Make it Monday win!