Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MOJO Monday 229

Just a quick little card today, using the great sketch from Mojo Monday this week.  I was given some Mellow Moss card stock and it was laying on my table so I started with that.  It gave me an opportunity to use up some scraps from a print pack.  Then I started pulling out different pieces of card stock for a complimentary color.  This piece of Blue Bayou looked kind of neat, so I went with it! It was embossed with a CB folder for some texture. The sentiment is from Verve and I put it on a stamped piece of white card stock. After tying my ribbon, I looked for an embellishment, and landed on the bling from Zva Creative.  A little more that I usually do, but I think it works.


Thanks for taking a peek...!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That flourish is amazing! And I love the name of your blog...it make me smile!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Luanne! The the rhinestone flourish! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!