Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Heart

  Today's celebration is full of hearts for Valentine's Day ~ just around the corner!  When I met my husband, we were living in different cities.  If you knew him, you'd know how much he loves nuts!  So our first Valentine's Day, I purchased a special box of gourmet mixed nuts, and told him that every time he ate one (while I was miles away) he would think "I'm nuts about Luanne".  Corny, I know, but since that day 13 years ago, I've always given him a bag of nuts for Valentines Day!  This year, we are both on diets, and really watching what we eat, so I chose pistachios to give him.  I guess they are a little healthier!  I rarely make *projects* for stamping, but when I saw today's challenge, I made a project instead of a card (cause my card was already done!). 
I pulled out the perfect set for my tag topper - Forest Friends and Tag it's #12.  Can you believe I have that sentiment now?  He will love this!  :-)  And here are some close ups - one of the front and one of the back (made with Verve stamps)


Hope he likes them!!!   May just have to help him eat them... 

2 comments:

missy said...

That is such a sweet story and i love your project!

Cindy Coutts said...

Fun story and beautiful project, not to mention great idea. Happy Valentine's day to you Luanne!