Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day 5 - Pinterest!

I love Pinterest!  It is an awesome place to find inspiration for card making.  I loved seeing the designer's samples today, and how they translated their inspiration photos.  I chose mine because I loved the colors of these beautiful butterflies.  I think I actually pinned it from Audrey from the PTI forum!


For my card, I used some Aqua Mist cardstock, and stamped the buttflies in Memento Black ink using the masking technique.  Then they were colored with copics.  I used Mat Stack 2 and 5 to make my sentiment panel.  Love how they mix and match! 


I'm thankful for the new PTI Pinterest boards, and am so happy to follow! 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

amazing!!!!

Tammy said...

Awesome card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning Luanne. Great interpretation.

missy said...

Those butterflys are beautiful! great card!