Saturday, February 25, 2012

PTI February Blog Hop

I was lucky enough to receive my new Papertrey Ink order this week.  I was pretty excited to try out the new zipper die, as the challenge for today was to make an interactive card.  I've never seen anything like it!  This card was SO FUN to make!  I was inspired by some pottery I found on today's SCS inspiration site so I pinned it and used it for this card.  I've also used the new Pretty Peonies set.  It's marvelous, and I know I will use it all the time.  Too bad work gets in the way of my stamping time.....!  Here is my card:


And I snapped a picture of the inside before I stuck it down...


See the little smudge in the corner?  All covered up with the top layer!  :-)  One of the other things I like about this card is that it's flat and won't require extra postage.  I still think it packs a punch with the fun colors.  Thanks for stopping by ~ Happy Stamping Everyone!

18 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, that anniversary set is so pretty & I love how you used it!

nkm said...

i love it!!

Marybeth said...

One of my favorites of the day! So bright and bold. The red with the polka dots its just beautiful! Very fancy zipper card!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love the polka dots with the bright red flowers. So clever, also, to stamp something inside the zippered insert along with the sentiment.

ashjoy said...

Every time I see this zipper. Think maybe mine will arrive today! Your card is stunning!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh this is so pretty! Loving the color combo, it definitely makes the flowers pop :)

Tracy said...

really pretty - i love the color combo

Chunyuan said...

Gorgeous card. love the colors of those peonies.

Sherrie M. said...

great colors! Thanks for showing us the inside too!

Tracey Cuccia said...

Great colors! I haven't used the zipper dies yet, I'm looking forward to it! They sure are a fun element! Those peonies are beautiful too - SO glad I got them! Thanks for sharing :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty, love the colours.

Kristii said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and the interactive zipper is way fun!!!!

Terri E. said...

Loving how you added some stamping on the inside with the sentiment. Way to rock out the PTI blog challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kara said...

so pretty!! those flowers are gorgeous!

Susan said...

It's gorgeous!!! Congrats on your win!!

jen said...

It packs a huge punch! Those colors are gorgeous & your design beautiful! Congrats on your win!

Juanita B said...

Congratulations, your card is fantastic! TFS.

Juanita in OH

Anonymous said...

I love polka dots and the red, white, black combo is stunning. Really pretty card. The zipper die was sold old when I placed my Papertrey order so I was really disappointed. I'm glad to see someone got it and is having fun with it!