Sunday, February 26, 2012

She's Having a Baby!

This afternoon I wanted to make a card for a sweet girl I know, that is expecting her first baby!  Hilary used to stamp with us, but her life has been busy going to grad school, and now she will add a little one to her schedule.  Anyway, I'm really excited for her and hope all goes well.  My card was made with Verve's adorable set called "To The Moon".  The little animals were stamped, colored with copics and then cut by hand.  It's hard to tell, but I used some white craft ink to stamp a gingham pattern on the yellow and a polka dot pattern on the aqua.


The sentiment is a Plain Jane stamp from Verve as well.  This was so much fun to make, I can't wait to send it off to her!!   Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you've had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Luanne said...

so gorgeous! love the card colors and the cute animals

Suzanne Russell said...

This happy little zoo just makes me smile! Beautifully done, Luanne.

I also wanted to let you know that I have selected you as a recipient of the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD! Please come by my blog to see the details of this honor. I truly enjoy seeing your work and being inspired by them.

Wanda Cullen said...

Luanne, this is so adorable! I love your colorful critters and the creative touch to your BG papers!