Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday.  I'm always ready for some quality stamping time over the weekend! I did make a couple of cards last night though.  The first one is for my BIL.  I forgot his birthday yesterday!!  So I grabbed my new zipper dies and  used the "happy birthday a little late" sentiment to make this card.

I paired it with my "Grunge Me" set.  P.J. gave me this great background paper, and I cased one of her great cards.  This will be out in the mail today, so not too late!

I also finished up another Easter card.  This one features the Chickie sentiment from the Friendship Jar Spring Fillers set.  I used a Viva Pearl Pen to make the dots on the egg, which was paper pieced with a scrap of Wild Wasabi print.


That's all for today.  Hope I get to make a "Make it Monday" over the weekend....! 

1 comment:

carol (krillsister) said...

Two cute cards. Great job on the background with the grunge me set. the paper paper is awesome too!
Cute Easter card.