Saturday, March 3, 2012

Make it Monday #55 Larger Frames ~ Raspberries & Lace

Okay, so sometimes it's hard to come up with a title, but this is what I thought when I finished this one.  I used some of my new Raspberry Fizz cardstock and ink.  Dawn McVey showed us a clever way to enlarge frames with frame stamps.  Using one of the frames from Pretty Peonies, Raspberry Fizz ink was used to create a larger frame. I was able to fit in this great sentiment from Verve's "Words Cannot Express" set.  The layout is this week's VLV sketch. 



Background papers are from Lily Bee's Head Over Heels pack.  The ribbon is Smokey Shadow Bitty Dot Satin.  The sentiment panel is stamped and framed in Smokey Shadow too.  Simple and sweet.  Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

Suzanne Russell said...

So lovely, Luanne! This challenge certainly brought out your romantic side. :) The colors are especially pretty.

I thought you may not know that your word verification is on. It will likely impede others from leaving comments.