Sunday, March 25, 2012

PTI March Blog Hop

What a beautiful inspiration photo we were given to inspire this months Blog Hop! I love the colors!!


  So clean and fresh!  I definitely went for them for my inspired card...


If you look closely, you can see I used some butterflies from Beautiful Butterflies on the tag panel.  The flowers were stamped and hand cut from Mat Stack 5. I was able to cut into the petals so they could be fluffed up, as the paper is double-sided.  I layered two die cuts from Bloom Builders #1 under the largest flower, alternating the patterns.  The doily was cut in half.  The center of the circle was heat embossed with Tag It's 12 on some of the patterned paper.  Had fun with this month ~ hope you did too!   Thanks for taking a peek....!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

love those flowers and the stamped butterflies!! This looks like the VLV Week 3 sketch!! LOL Are you using it for that too? Love it ;)

Sadielaine said...

Soooo nice! and so nicely put together!!

Lani said...

Love that center piece. Sooo pretty!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love the way you fit all of the colors and layers together, Luanne. So pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card Luanne. Love the mat stack and your flowers.

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous card.All the elements fit together so nicely.

LEG Studios said...

What a gorgeous card, Luanne! Love the combo of patterns that you've used - it looks fabulous!

The Paper Parade said...

this is beautiful :) I love all your layering, and the way you used the banner die!