Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sending Lots of Love

When I got back from my little vacation last week, I could hardly wait to do some stamping with a set I won from PTI's Make it Monday!!  I chose "Sending You" because I loved all the beautiful background Nicole had made using it.  Well, my March order arrived while I was gone, so I also had received some new inks, and the matching die.  Oooo, I love this set!!  I can't wait to make some more projects...


I chose some Harvest Gold cardstock, and used Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise and Spring Moss inks.  For the layered blossom, I stamped another flower, then cut it a little smaller and made fringe with the edges and fluffed it up.  Now I've got to get some Easter cards done for the grandchildren.  I can't believe it's just around the corner.  Scrambled Eggs, here I come...!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I need to pull this set out and give it some love.

Baseret said...

Such a pretty card! I love the background that you have created, and the colors too!

Karen C. said...

Bright and colourful background stamping. O like how you used the frame die to show the sentiment and flower detail.

Kara said...

beautiful!! love the color combo you chose!

Jen Adcock said...

What a pleasure to visit your blog. I look forward to returning.

Your card is so lovely. There is something rather cheery and comforting about yellow especially when combined with orange and green on the white. This card is sure to deliver the oodles of well crafted and heartfelt well wishes. Just super.

Mayol said...

Very pretty card! i love the colors - so cheerful and sunshiny.

carol (krillsister) said...

Awesome job with the background. Love the flower.