Thursday, April 12, 2012

Make it Monday - Flowers from Die Cuts!

Well, I hunted through my PTI dies, to find something besides Sending You leaves that Dawn used for her tutorial.  I decided on the Hot Air Balloon dies from Up, Up and Away.  At first, I used all three sizes, but decided it was just too big.  So it re-cut them to the medium one, and liked it a lot better.  I used a double sided print to make my flower, and used the opposite side for part of my card base.  The leaves were cut from a spellbinder die; 


 I stamped some Flower Fusion flowers on the inside and the envelope for fun.


Fun way to make your dies do double duty!  Thanks Dawn!

5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful! A great way to use those balloon dies.

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Luanne, I love the purple ds paper you used. The Turning a New Leaf die behind is so perfect. Just like you I originally made my flower using the two large balloons, but it was too big, so I went with the two smaller balloons!

Marybeth said...

This is just beautiful Luanne ! Love the flower and your layout of this card. So pretty in purple too.

Cassi said...

wonderful card, your flower is beautiful!

Greta said...

I just love your card! Gorgeous!