Sunday, April 1, 2012

Olivia Marie!

This afternoon I was able to make a baby card for some friends of ours that just had a little girl.  I thought it was the perfect match up for this week's Make it Monday, die cutting with computer generated sentiments! I used my computer to make one with her name ~ Olivia Marie.  Then I used Erin's technique to cut and stamp, using Mat Stack #5.


I used Martha Stewart paper I found at T.J.Maxx for $1.00!  (I think there are 24 sheets in the pack!)  I decided Harvest Gold was the best match color wise, and used it for my card base and ink.  Little girls need a touch of lace, so the filigree border was added and I topped it off with the pink baby pins.  I loved using this technique, and I know our friends will love that it's personalized for the new precious baby.  T

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

carolanne said...

This is darling! I just love what you did with the baby pins! Thanks for coming to my blog. I have really enjoyed seeing your cards!

Jen Adcock said...

Aww, very sweet! Those pink safety pins are darling. The new paerents will be thrilled. Wonderful work.