Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PTI April Blog Hop!

Happy Blog Hop to all my PTI friends!  What a beautiful inspiration photo we had this month to inspire our creativity!  I can't wait to visit all of you for what you came up with!  Here is mine:


I used 4 different papers from Lily Bee's Head over Heals pack, and stamped the last polka dot pattern on white, using Raspberry Fizz ink.  My little jar has a layer of acetate over the patterned paper, so it looks more like a glass jar.  The blooms and sentiment are from Verve stamps.  Every thing was placed on a Raspberry Fizz card base - who knew hot pink could be so pretty!

Happy Stamping!!

12 comments:

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

Very cute card...I love the patterned paper that was used.

Lisa said...

What a darling card, love your sweet jar full of blooms!!

Mayol said...

Am loving the jarful of flowers!

Leigh said...

Very pretty, Luanne! I love your strips of pattterned papers! Looks like you and I were on the same page with our cards! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card Luanne. Love the patterned paper.

Anne said...

Great card. Love the combination of colours. So love your colourful blog too.

Terri said...

Very nice. Love all the different elements.

Joyce said...

What a pretty card. I like that small, cute jar, and all your background patterns.

Marybeth said...

Luanne , this is so sweet, love the jar and the pretty strips of paper on this one.

victoria h said...

great use of patterned papers and beautiful flowers.

Kristii said...

What a pretty card!! Love the colors and patterns and the flowers totally brighten my day!!!

Maureen said...

that is one of my favourite paper pads this year!! What lovely blossoms...so cheery!