Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two cards to share...

This afternoon my husband was able to golf, so guess what I did??  hehe...a little stamping!  The result was two cards that I'd like to share.  First off, is a card made using the Spinner Dies.  This is my first Spinner card, and it was fun to make!  I had a little trouble getting the coaster cuts to stick, so I finally used a little fast tack glue to hold them. 


I put it on some navy card stock, and added some star dies.  The sentiment was stamped in white craft ink, and embossed with white ep.  After I finished this card, I was in the mood to do some watercoloring.  It's something I love to do, and hadn't for a while!  I used the Sketch For You To Try on Jen DelMuro's blog for my layout.  I've been trying to keep up with them this year.



Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

P.J. said...

Beautiful cards. Love your watercoloring and the spinner looks so fun!!

LEG Studios said...

What a pretty little work of art. That DOES look like fun! :)