Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gettin my MOJO back...

Today I wanted to work on getting my MOJO back.  For some reason, I haven't done anything in my craft room since last week.  After some great advice from my blogging buddies, I decided to just start....

First I did a makeover of a card I'd made when I first got Mendhi Medallion.  It just wasn't cutting it.  I started with a Smokey Shadow base, and clear embossed some medallions.  Loved that look.  Then I added a Hawaiian Shores half & half die cut.  I placed the medallion from the first card on top of that.  I like the finished project a lot better.


A little bow and a rhinestone finished it off.

Next, I knew I needed to get a birthday card made for my grandson, who is turning 5 on Mother's Day.  I want to ship off his package soon so it arrives before he goes on vacation with his family.  I made another spinner card using some fun Bo Bunny papers.  This little rocket is so fun to make ~ perfect for a boy.


Well, now I'm off to listen to Nicole's make it Monday video, hoping for some more creative dust to fly my way....  :-)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

oh, those colours on the first one are yummy! What a stunning medallion! And the second one is so cute!! Suh-weet rocket!