Monday, May 28, 2012

Make it Monday Pocket Card

I've had a day full of stamping today!  It was really great to not have to get up and go to work.  When my husband left for his tee time, I hit my crafting table and stamped away....!

Today, Heather Nichols showed us how to make a pocket card.  I know I want to make one with stamping like hers, but this one uses some PTI papers that are perfect for boy cards.  I always like to keep a few children's birthday cards on hand and I think the interaction of a pocket card would work well for that.  The card base is Enchanted Evening, and the inside is Spring Rain. 


I used the 2012 Birthday Tag with the Limitless Oval dies.  The edges were stitched together, so I used a second piece of the anchor paper on the backside.  Here is the insert pulled out...


I'll have more cards to share later, as I said, it's been a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

This is such a lovely card! Love the papers you chose and the border on the insert is awesome! Love everything about it!

Kim said...

Cute birthday card, love the nautical theme with the red, white and blue too perfect for posting today. Just too sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Luanne, love the dp you used.

Suzanne Russell said...

Hi Luanne! I really like the nautical theme and the combo of dies and trims. Fun card!