Sunday, May 20, 2012

My travels....!

I'm back from my trip to Europe, and I'd like to share a couple of photos of my favorite places.  There was SO much, and I loved every minute of it.  For those of you that didn't know, I met my husband in London last week, and after a couple of days, went on to Paris, and then to visit friends in Amboise.  It was fantastic.  There were many highlights, so these are just a few photos of my favorites...


This is the London Eye.  The building to the right is where our hotel was.  Very convenient!


Just stopping by to say hello to the Queen at Buckingham Palace.


Walking to the hotel in Paris - my first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower!


Le Chateau de Chenonceaux - my favorite!


A special tasting of Vouvray Wines with our friends Fausto and Simona, near Amboise.


Well thanks for letting me share a little of our vacation. I am SO blessed to have had an opportunity to see another part of our world.  It was an awesome week!




1 comment:

Maureen said...

oh, Luanne! Your smiles say it all! What a fabulous trip :) Definitely on my bucket list :) I love that my card yesterday fit our trips with our dhs...we are blessed :)