Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary #13

Today is our lucky 13th Wedding Anniversary!  My husband has to be away today, so Sunday before he left, I tucked this card into his suitcase.  I had so much fun making this card.  I used Royal Velvet and Creamy Caramel to go along with the fun sentiment about PB&J....  (Ashley did that in her release projects too, so I got the idea from her...) 


I used Tag Die #6, and the heart and flourishes  from Tag It's #11..?.  The background was stamped using Royal Velvet and White craft ink.  I didn't have any purple ribbon ~ aaakk!  Have to add some to my next order....

Now, I just have to say, I feel SO blessed in my marriage! He is a wonderful man that God brought into my life about 5 years after a painful divorce.  I'm so grateful for him, he's not just my husband, but my best friend and partner in life.

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your card! This is so pretty! I love that sentiment too! Great stamping!