Sunday, June 10, 2012

MIM 69 Inspiration sketches




This weekend I made a set of simple Thank You note cards to give to my girlfriend Marjorie.  She's going through treatment for breast cancer, and praise God, it's going well!  I know she will be needing a few of these cards for friends that are helping them.  This first one used the above inspiration sketch from Nicole ~ the colors are similar to the photo as well. (Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise and Spring Moss)


I've kept all the cards free of embellishments, so she won't have to add extra postage.  Here are a couple more, just using some of the wonderful ideas I've learned from PTI.



The cards are all different, but use white card stock cut to 4 X 5-1/4, and use a coordinating color for the card base. Hope she'll like having these on hand.

2 comments:

LEG Studios said...

Lovely cards. I especially love the Thank You card with the border - just stunning!

MamaSaree said...

I am in love with the last card - the Thank You one with the blue flowers! So pretty.