Saturday, June 23, 2012

MIM Kentucky Blue Birthday

Yes. I live in Lexington, KY where everyone is a UK fan. :-)  So I made this simple card in Blue and White, using Betsy's Make it Monday technique.  I also got to play with the fun little hexagon set that was in my PTI goodies this week....!


I put the hexagons on one block, touching each other. It gave the perfect space between them!  I used an older Stampin Up Ink, that was a great blue that is Kentucky colors! I found some buttons I had on hand to finish it off.  I'm sure it'll go fast....(I hope!)

5 comments:

artful-notions said...

Your hexagons are brilliant blue. Love the blue and white.
Can't wait 'til my set comes. (Takes awhile to reach the left coast!)

Maureen said...

you got the hexagons! Oh, they looked fabulous during the release...I'm being good and didn't order this time. I'm finding I've got too much on the go in the studio right now! LOL This time last year I was making travel plans for Stampafaire! Will be missing not being their LIVE this year and seeing all you wonderful friends again :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Luanne you got your hexagons, lucky you. Mine are on their way, I love your colour choice. Great card.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love those hexagons.

LEG Studios said...

Great card, Luanne!